- Glaucoma drainage devices: a practical illustrated guide. Springer, India. Author of chapter Surgical technique for Baerveldt glaucoma drainage devices (accepted Jan 2018)
- Ophthalmology at a Glance, 2nd Edition. Olver JM, Crawley L, JUTLEY G, Cassidy L. Wiley-Blackwell, March 2014. Primary author.
- Ophthalmology Surgery: Principles and Practice, 4th edition. Spaeth GL, Danesh-Meyer H, Goldberg I, Kampik A. Elsevier Saunders, 2012. Acknowledgement for chapter 52, Surgery of the lacrimal system.
Mr Gurjeet Jutley FRCOphth, BM, BSc (Hons)
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma & Cataract Surgeon
FRCOphth (Royal College of Ophthalmologists)2016
Southampton University Medical School2000-2006
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science: Biochemistry and Physiology (First class honours)
Books, Chapters, Acknowledgements
- JUTLEY G, Bloom P. Surgical tube erosion in a patient with systemic sclerosis: ‘the hostile ocular surface’.BMC Ophth. Accepted January 2017.
- JUTLEY G, Ahmed F. Managing rubeotic glaucoma at the Western Eye. Ophth in Practice. 2017 Jul;1(3):55-59.
- JUTLEY G, Saw V. Response to ‘An alternative method for upper & lower conjunctival fornix measurement’. Eye (Lond). 2017 June 16. Epub ahead of publishing.
- JUTLEY G, Luk S, Dehabaddi M, Cordeiro F. Management of glaucoma as a neurogenerative disease. Neurodegen Dis Manag. 2017 Apr;7(2):157-172.
- Amiruzzaman M, Alam S, Khan S, Islam N, JUTLEY G. Surgical management of corneal perforation secondary to gonococcal keratitis: consecutive cases in Bangladeshi population. JVON. 2016 Aug;1(2):1-6.
- JUTLEY G, Carpenter D, Hau S et al. Upper and lower conjunctival fornix depth in healthy white Caucasian eyes: a method of objective assessment. Eye (Lond). 2016 Oct;30(10):1351-1358.
- JUTLEY G, Koukkoulli A, Forbes J, et al. Unusual case of scedosporium apiospermum keratitis following phacoemulsification in a systemically well patient. JCRS. 2015 Jan;41(1):230-3.
- JUTLEY G, Aiello F, Robaei D, et al. Central toxic keratopathy following laser in situ keratomileusis. JCRS. 2014 Dec;40(12):1985-93.
- JUTLEY G, Joharatnam N, Latif S, et al. Patient satisfaction following endoscopic endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy: a quality of life study. Eye (Lond). 2013 Sep;27(9):1084-9.
- JUTLEY G, Ie A, Saha K, Joshi N. Surgical technique refinement for bone canthopexy. Orbit. 2013 Feb;32(1):85.
- JUTLEY G, Shona J, Cheong-Leen R, et al. Response to ranibizumab following tachyphylaxis to bevacizumab in radiation maculopathy following stereotactic fractioned radiotherapy for optic nerve meningioma. Arch Ophthalmol. 2012 Nov;130(11):1466-1470.
- JUTLEY G, Jutley G, Tah V, et al. Peripapillary choroidal neovascular membranes; a review of the evidence. Eye (Lond). 2011 Jan;25(6):675-81.
- Lindfield D, JUTLEY G, Griffith M. Trabeculectomy pearls of wisdom; mitomycin-soaked pledget ‘neckless’. Eye (Lond). 2010 Jul;24(7):1307-8.
Poster presentation (Last Author)May 2019
- Xel gel stent implant: phakic eyes versus combined with cataract surgery
- Vancouver, Canada
Poster presentation (First Author)Jul 2017
- Down to glue: safety of fibrin glue in glaucoma drainage device surgery
- World Glaucoma Congress
- Helsinki, Finland
Oral Presentation (Second author)Oct 2013
- Central toxic keratopathy: following LASIK. A consecutive case series
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Poster Presentation (First author)May 2012
- Paediatric Ophthalmology referrals: Causes of reduced vision in children and how accurate are referrals from family practitioners?
- Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Poster Presentation (First author)Jan 2012
- Response to ranibizumab following tachyphylaxis to bevacizumab in radiation maculopathy following stereotactic fractioned radiotherapy for optic nerve meningioma
- Rome, Italy
Poster Presentation (Second author)May 2008
- Audit of Hospital Discharges and Follow up of Asthma Patients: Are We Following BTS Guidelines’ at an International conference
- American Thoracic Society
- Toronto, Canada
Poster Presentation (First author)Aug 2005
- The role of TNF-alpha polymorphisms in determining the severity of asthma
- Mexico City, Mexico